Sunday, March 12, 2017

Scrambled Music festivals: Hamburg Metal Dayz, 70000Tons of Metal, Wacken Open Air, Tomorrowland & Q-dance

Hamburg Metal Dayz

Hamburg Metal Dayz 2016 - Flashback

Published on Dec 19, 2016
Have a look at the great atmosphere and shows at the fifth Hamburg Metal Dayz inside Markthalle!
Song: Vanishing Point "When Truth Lies"
Hamburg Metal Dayz: Website
__________________________________________________________________________________

70000Tons of Metal

Musician Monday with OMNIUM GATHERUM on 70000TONS.tv

Published on Dec 19, 2016
"I saw pictures of myself in Jamaica... but I don't remember going to Jamaica" - Markus Vanhala
Just be sure to take lots of pictures.
70000Tons of Metal: Website
___________________________________________________________________________________

Wacken Open Air

Beyond the Black - Written in Blood - 360° 3D VR Live at Wacken Open Air 2016

Published on Dec 20, 2016
Here we go with the very first 3D 360° VR video on WackenTV! Enjoy Beyond the Black upon Party Stage at Wacken Open Air 2016!
Produced by Banger Films and Secret Location.~
Written In Blood

GE: I cannot erase it, the cut is deep, But I can let it GO, I cannot undo it, but dare a leap
'Cause love is all around me; I chased the pain, no glory, Prepared to crucify myself, A pale and painful story, In moments of despair; A shattered voice that whispers, A wandering soul that fades away, Sometimes it seems I've vanished, But I am here to stay;

Did I find my way out of the dark, All is written in blood, I'm buried alive, Down on my knees, I'm begging you please, Take me away, wherever you GO, Something has counterfeit my soul, Don't leave me alone, out in the cold, I'm all for by myself, in a cage of gloom, I failed to succeed, to live my life, Please come and purify me, purify me; Quivering and chill, my being, Willing to suffer in my grief, I was carving my skin to deep, Forever to be seen;

Each cut was a little deeper. But I found no bliss in what I did, A fragile soul is easy broken
And demise easily sealed, Did I find my way out of the dark; All is written in blood, I'm buried alive
Down on my knees, I'm begging you please, Take me away, wherever you go
Something has counterfeit my soul, Don't leave me alone, out in the cold, I'm all for by myself, in a cage of gloom, I failed to succeed, to live my life, Please come and purify me, purify me;

Is there a land over the rainbow, And in the end a paradise, Is there a moral to the story
Or is it just another lie; All is written in blood, I'm buried alive, Down on my knees, I'm begging you please, Take me away, wherever you GO, Something has counterfeit my soul, Don't leave me alone, out in the cold, I'm all for by myself, in a cage of gloom, I failed to succeed, to live my life
Please come and purify me, purify me;
Source: songlyrics.com

Wacken Open Air: Website
___________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland Belgium 2017 | 2 Weekends of Magic

Published on Dec 22, 2016
Friends, 2017 will be a wonderful year with 2 weekends of Magic.
January 10: Ticket Info (10h CET) & Pre-Registration (17h CET). Tomorrowland 2017: July 21, 22, 23 and July 28, 29, 30.
Prepare for a new, fascinating tale.
TOMORROWLAND 2017
WEEKEND 1 – July 21, 22, 23
WEEKEND 2 – July 28, 29, 30
Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever,...

Tomorrowland: Website
___________________________________________________________________________________

Q-dance

X-Qlusive Holland XXL 2016 | Official Q-dance Aftermovie

Published on Dec 22, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s go back to X-Qlusive Holland XXL once again. It was a night filled with Dutch craziness. This is the aftermovie!

♫ This video features the following tracks:
01. Guus Meeuwis - Het is een Nacht (Dr. Rude X-Qlusive Holland tool)
02. Noisecontrollers - Feel So Good Again
03. Cooldown Café & Henny Huisman - Met Z’n Allen
04. Bass Chaserz - Big Dick (X-Qlusive Holland tool)
05. Dj Paul Elstak - Promise Land (The Viper remix)
06. FeestDJRuud & Dirtcaps - Weekend (D-Fence Hardcore Mix)


Q-dance: Website

No comments:

Post a Comment