Friday, June 21, 2019

Arising Empire: DEADTHRONE - Time Won't Wait (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Arising Empire
Published on Jun 21, 2019

DEADTHRONE's brand new single 'TIME WON'T WAIT' off their upcoming album »PREMONITIONS«!



Lyrics:
This home is nothing without you
Just an empty void in time
And i am all alone
I can’t find the strength to move on

Don’t tell me about resurrection
I’m reborn every time i close my eyes
Don’t expect a confession
Why stand still when time was never on my side

[chorus]
Who said that there is light behind these eyes?
Most days i feel dead inside
And all i want to do is turn back time but i can’t
I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago
I stopped caring what i’d become
You watched me fade but i will find my way back

I guess secrets were never meant to be displayed
So i’ll bite my tongue, don’t be afraid
I just want to know why you told all those lies
And why you had to leave me dead inside
Fuck your second chances
Fuck your condescending rage
Fuck the voices that told me i had nothing to say
I’ll play the hand i’m given
Bluff my way to something great
I will rebuild

Say what you will, i’ll never stumble or fall
I know you think that i should be humble
I don’t think that you know me at all
I know time won’t wait for anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment