Saturday, March 4, 2017

Scrambled Music festivals: Wacken Open Air, Q-dance & 70000Tons of Metal

Wacken Open Air

Bury Tomorrow - Memories - Live at Wacken Open Air 2016

Published on Oct 17, 2016
Bury Tomorrow experienced a warm welcome and delivered greatly inside mighty Bullhead City Circus at Wacken Open Air 2016!
Memories

GB: Reveal the plan you have for me. Now I'm lost, wandering endlessly. I hear, I hear their cries to me. Dragging me backwards eternally. Are you intent on returning me? To the life I left so violently. I am fading, forever falling , From the shadows I hear you calling. Always drifting away
To never see the light of day.

Just a memory gone. Just a memory lost without a cause. Just a memory gone. To be turned to an afterlife alone. Just a memory gone. Just a memory lost without a cause. Just a memory gone.
To be turned to an afterlife alone. I have seen myself not in reflection. The broken promises that lead to no ascension. I regret my choice but what could I do? I thought I did my best to be there for you, cold.

Just a memory gone. Just a memory lost without a cause. Just a memory gone. To be turned to an afterlife alone. Just a memory gone. Just a memory lost without a cause. Just a memory gone.
To be turned to an afterlife alone. Just a memory gone. Just a memory lost without a cause.
Just a memory gone. To be turned to an afterlife alone. Just a memory gone. Just a memory lost without a cause. Just a memory gone. To be turned to an afterlife alone.

Just a memory gone (just a memory gone). Just a memory lost (just a memory lost). Just a memory gone. To be turned to an afterlife alone.
Source: azlyrics.com
___________________________________________________________________________________

Cripper - Bloodshot Monkey Eye - Live at Wacken Open Air 2016

Published on Oct 20, 2016
Cripper thrashed the crowd inside Bullhead City Circus at the very last slot of Wacken Open Air 2016!

Bloodshot Monkey

GB:High, Don't move, don't even breathe, It's dangerous, It never was more evident, High
You look like a dog, With a damn rug, Too big for your shadow, Source of information cut

Harbinger,Harbinger;

Vibrant, Every dog has its Day, But you need the courage, Or at least the stupidity, Vibrant
My eyes can see; Your dirty little secret, Is no longer safe with me; I am the king, To ruin everything, I am the king, only the sky is forever; Sustain, When everything I'm saying,
Is all you want to hear, I'm right by your ear, Suspect, A lie is stronger, Than any truth can ever be
Who's gonna break the rules for you now?
Source: songlyrics.com

Wacken Open Air: Website
___________________________________________________________________________________

Q-dance

Q-BASE 2016 | Frontliner

Published on Oct 17, 2016
Mr. Symbols showed Q-BASE once again the true power of melodies. This was Frontliner at Q-BASE.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Coone - Rise of the Celestials (Qlimax Anthem 2016)

Published on Oct 18, 2016
Q-dance proudly presents this year's Qlimax anthem.
This is 'Rise of the Celestials' by Coone.
♫ This video features the following tracks:
• Coone - Rise of the Celestials (Qlimax Anthem 2016)


Q-dance: Website
___________________________________________________________________________________

70000Tons of Metal

Musician Monday with KATAKLYSM on 70000TONS.tv

Published on Oct 17, 2016
Well, now we know Kataklysm​'s #70000TONS OF METAL hangover secret!
What's your secret to keeping the party going for 4-days and 4-nights on board The World's Biggest Heavy #MetalCruise?
Cheers, Maurizio Iacono​!


70000Tons of Metal: Website

No comments:

Post a Comment