Sunday, June 16, 2019

BDHW RECORDS: Brutality Will Prevail - Misery Sequence (Official Music Video)

BDHW RECORDS
Published on Jun 16, 2019

First single from Brutality Will Prevail's upcoming album "Misery Sequence" to be released September 13th ! More info about pre-order coming soon...



▶ Lyrics
I want what I can’t have
The unsettled sound 
Is raging in my head
A lack of faith
Time is running out
Can’t give what you want
It’s taken away
What are you afraid of?
Keep on pushing
Tighten your grip, you think you have it 
But it always will,  it pushed me away
Watch me break, watch me fade
I know you want to see me torn apart
Discard me
Don’t want you to see me like this
Can’t seem to ever find one moment of peace
I heard a man say, the condemned they walk alone
Well nobody’s traveling this road I’m on
As far as I can see
Watch me break, watch me fade
I know you want to see me torn apart
Disgrace me 
Fill me with regret. Fill me with scorn     
I know you want to see me torn apart
Discard me
I’m trying to escape all the doubt my mind creates
I’m trying, it’s all in vain 
Reap what you sow
Pay the price
You’re all alone

▶VIDEO INFO
Directed Tom J Cronin

No comments:

Post a Comment